Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tiger's The Man Just Look at his F'ng Boat & Transgressions

Tiger woods is the balls. The Blumpkin of the situation is this; He has a fucking aircraft carrier with a golf course on it. See the problem is that you don't have a aircraft carrier or a golf course so you've got to player hate a guy that can't even say player or hate without sounding ridiculous. And what is a transgression anyway? You mean when I act on my natural instincts and eat a double cheeseburger instead of a salad. I hate Salad and that is what doctors are for anyway; To fix you for not eating salad. Study up doc. But I transgress......Tiger is the man. Just look at his boat and his womens. The good news is most of us will never have to worry about his problems. FEW. And since he just got laid(according to Jersey Jew at 4:00pm this afternoon), I'm sure he's just beside himself......Balls Ahoy
Digg this

No comments: