Thursday, December 3, 2009

Great Pirates Throughout History



Orlando Bloom in Troy
He stole that chick, got to see her boobs, and then started a war so that he could keep her.





Nicolas Cage
He owns castles, mansions, and islands. And he has a 20 year old Asian wife. Hell yeah!





Barry Bonds
Definitely one of the great Giants too. And pretty damn handsome to boot.





Lil' Yung Weezy F. Baby
from an interview with Katie Couric (not a pirate expert)


Lil' Wayne: "I'm a gangster, Miss Katie."

Katie Couric: "What does that mean, when you say 'I'm a gangster'?"

Wayne: I don't take no **** from no one. I do what I wanna do. And I'm gonna do that until the day I die. And if I can't do that, then I'll just die." 



I think he means he's a pirate, because that's pretty much the definition of pirate.









Wilt the Stilt


He banged 20,000 women and scored 100 points in a game, probably at the same time. And he played professional volleyball after he retired from basketball.


Digg this

No comments: