Thursday, December 24, 2009

Think of it as 'The 10 Chick Commandments'




1. Bitches, I like 'em brainless. Guns, I like 'em stainless.


2. Dead right, if the head right, Biggie there Air Nike.


3. Never let no one know how much dough you hold


4. Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up


5. Motherfuckers mad cause I blew, niggaz envious.
Too many niggaz on my dick, shit strenuous. (no homo)


6. Money and blood don't mix. Like two dicks and no bitch,
find yourself in serious shit. (yes homo)


7. Can I live til my last day?
Hittin' honeys that be na-sty?
Gettin' money in the fast way?



8. But they don't know about your stress-filled day.
Baby on the way, mad bills to pay-
that's why you drink Tanqueray. 

So you can reminisce and wish you wasn't livin so devilish.


9. I don't chase 'em, I replace 'em; and if I'm caressing them, I'm undressing them.


10. I don't know what they want from me.
It's like the more money we come across,
The more problems we see.





Digg this

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead right, if the head right, Biggie there every night. "Air Nike?"

Bobby Crooked said...

Hah, sicka than your average
Poppa Twist cabbage off instinct
niggaz don't think shit stink
pink gators, my Detroit players
Timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn
Dead right, if they head right,
Biggie there Air Nike
Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos

Timbs= Timberlands, a popular boot for the average working man
Gators= A style of Loafer popular in the 90's

Notice the trend of ending every line with his choice of footwear

Anonymous said...

So does that mean that Biggie doesn't know how to pronounce the word Nike?

Bobby Crooked said...

He was a rapper, stretching pronunciations was his job. You didn't seem to have a problem with any of the other quotes. Nasty is not pronounced Nas-stay, it just sounds better.

Bobby Crooked said...

ps. what a puss to post under anonymous.

Bobby Crooked said...

plus if its not air nike then it doesn't fit my post refering to Tiger. So keep it to yourself anonymous, if that is your real name.

DutchMasters said...

I agree with Anonymous.

He's definitely saying "every night."