Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Went To The Wrong Schools

Folks, It's time I admit it, I went to all the wrong schools. No seriously, I really did. Sure 7 colleges might seem like enough but this is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about grade school. To the left are the most notorious teacher sex scandels. Notice a theme? Me Too! So whatever douche posted a Lady Gaga video, we at Blumpkin Reading Material apologize for the oversight. We are a serious political news organization relaying heavy handed news stories across public restrooms everywhere. With this I digress to our nations economy; I think that we might want to look into hiring more good looking teachers for the no child left behind program. From the looks of it I was left behind and I'm sure you missed out too. Dr. Obama, if you can hear me, please "stimulate" the economy and the well being of future generations by hiring up some new Teachers like the ones we use to have.......
Digg this

3 comments:

DutchMasters said...

I'm down with that one in the upper right- she looks like she's ready for seconds with the photographer.

The rest of them look really run through.

Also, I love how one of the teachers went to jail for 2 years for banging a kid, and was immediately sent back after they found her in a parking lot in a car with the same kid- the reason they knew they were sexing was because the windows were all fogged up.

Bobby Crooked said...

You're a douche. And if you think people in public restrooms don't want to see lady caca then you are sorely misinformed on the behaviors of the average American pooper. I suggest you educate yourself with such books as, Everybody Poops, or the less popular but no less educational, Everybody Poops except Lady GaGa who Excretes Pure Musical Talent, or EPELGWEPMT for short.

MegaMillions said...

Bobby, while no one would argue the amount of research time you have spent on the average American pooper toe tapping in the airport men's room while listening to Lady Caca, I'm afraid that you blatently misrepresent EPELGWEPMT in your statment. In short, EPELGWEPMT appears in two seperate dictionary printings, the 1882 Webster New World Dictionary and again in the updated edition for 1942. However, I'm afraid that you overlooked anything post 1942. To reflect a growing shift in popular culture, the term was modified in all subsequent printings to EPBEPMT, or Everybody Poops By Excreting Pure Musical Talent. As it were, nobody wanted to HEAR anything about Lady Caca let alone actually see her behind bars, naked, with or without Beyonce or in a dark corner being attached by midget chickens while wearing cigarette sunglasses.