Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hot Christmas item....

So it is getting closer to my second favorite holiday.... Christmas!

I love everything about it, the movies (you can find my review of one on this very site!), the lights, the fact that people are actually nicer to one another, but most of all I enjoy buying Christmas gifts.

In fact I like to get my shopping done early and really enjoy the look on people's face when they open that perfect gift.

now I realize not many of you feel the same way as me, in fact many people hate this part of the holiday season more than anything.

Well today I am here to give you the ultimate gift idea!
(Bobby Crooked, please stop reading from here on out as I don't want your gift ruined)

Ok, now this year, if you are looking for the ultimate christmas gift, I present to you....


The Carstache!!!!


You have the firestache for the Albino Rihno



Legendary blond for Bobby...



and what lucky lady wouldn't want so hot pink?!?



So order your's today and give your friends and family the christmas gift of a life time!
Digg this

1 comment:

Ninja Master said...

I want a fu manshu for my Toyota.