Thursday, April 1, 2010

DETOX is Coming!







I dedicate this post to the Dogg Father, whom I have told every year for the past five years that Dr. Dre is going to release a new album.

Well, it looks like it might eventually happen. Although we haven't heard any new songs, or a release date, or anything concrete, we have a picture of him and Jay-Z.

For rap fans like me, that is enough.

But these other photos really bring it home for me. Dre and The Game back together? Dre and Snoop back together? Dre and Megamillions' favorite artist, Lady Gaga? And Dre is dating Chyna from the WWE? This album is going to be amazing!

I have also unearthed a rare photograph of Nate Dogg partying with the OG Nate Dogg and a young Dr. Dre, back when he was rocking the jheri curl.

Happy April Fool's Day!

One more reason to cherish these last few months, Doggfather:

By the time Detox is released, you won't even be allowed to listen to rap music anymore.

Digg this

1 comment:

The Dog Father said...

5 years? I'd say more like 8. I don't know why you gotta go and get my hopes up again and again...