Thursday, April 29, 2010

The First Ever Blumpkin Contest!



All right, all right, all right.

I'm proud to present the first ever contest being cohosted by blumpkinreadingmaterial.com and Trojan Magnum condoms.

That's right, two heavyweights are partnering up to spread the word about how cool safe sex is, with a hip song!

Now, first rule: you don't have to wear Magnums to write a song about them. Pretty much the whole point of music to is to lie as ridiculously as possible. Besides, don't Magnum condoms come with a drawstring nowadays?

Check out the website for more info.

I've already made the beat, so I need lyrics from you, the readers, to take this one to the top.


Here's a good example of something we could do.


All right, keep it clean and safe out there, and I promise we'll split the money!

And if you ever feel like Magnums weren't made for you, realize that Trojan Magnums were designed a long time ago, by this guy.


Digg this

5 comments:

Sam Ziergiebel said...

how is this not time to debut the lyrics to "Show me that ribcage"

Sam Ziergiebel said...

cant disagree those two gems are gonna make it

i dont want to see your name on my phone
'less i can play those ribs like a xylophone

DutchMasters said...

There's also the classic

"Yo shawty, you got a $5 in yo pocket?
Buy me a drank, cuz I'm an alcoholic."

Sam Ziergiebel said...

show me that ribcage, baby girl
you better stop eating, or hurl

DutchMasters said...

Yo I got the new dance for y'all.

All y'all fat chicks, take two steps to the left so I can see that skinny chick behind ya.