Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pop Quiz


After nearly totaling a car with an Ohio license plate (Read: Ignorant Slut) I figured it might be helpful to post a quick questionnaire for out of state drivers to help them ease into the transition of driving in the most extreme of city conditions (Read: Boston).

We'll start out with some easy ones. What do the following signs mean in the state of Massachusetts?
A.




B.



C.

D.



E.

Pretty easy right, maybe a few trick questions? Well here are the answers.

Signs A and D Have no meaning. You can, and should, ignore them completely. They are only there to confuse ignorant drivers. Speed up whenever you see them so as to get an advantage on less informed drivers.

Sign C is just a simple warning that it's about to be on. You are entering a zone that is completely free of laws and basically a free-for-all. The best thing to do is to not be afraid to use your horn to show the other drivers that you mean business.

Sign B actually means this-



And as every good driver knows Sign E is the internation symbol for "Party Over Here!"....but only on Sundays and Holidays.

I hope this was both enlightening and informing.

Digg this

5 comments:

The Dog Father said...

I've been under the impression that a single balloon tied to a mailbox is the international sign for "Party ovahhh here".

SALL-E said...

I wish I had learned this valuable information earlier! It might have saved me a lot of ridicule from seasoned Masshole drivers.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to agree w/ the dogfather, the balloon on the mailbox is internationsl.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to agree w/ the dogfather, the balloon on the mailbox is internationsl.

DutchMasters said...

The Sex Machine had Ohio plates. I miss that car.