Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Public Service Announcement From The Good People at BRM

This news report caught my eye recently, and I figured I'd share it with you all in case you hadn't heard about it. It's about a new trend in the, ever expanding, pursuit by teenagers to get high.

This time from music.



Now if you're like me, the first thing you're wondering is if it works. It doesn't, it just kinda frustrates you. Only someone who had never done drugs would think that this workds. But if you wanna try, I found some online.


I love that by doing a news report/public service announcement, there are now double the amount of videos on youtube of kids trying it. Now be careful, that's some strong shit I just gave you all, and like a true dealer, I am going to give you weaker and weaker shit so you'll be forced to come back.


If the first one is supposed to be like pot, this one is like huffing computer duster. Enjoy.
Digg this

1 comment:

DutchMasters said...

I read this somewhere and couldn't bring myself to listen.

Thank you for listening for us. I made it through about 10 seconds of that hiss before I went back to getting high off of listening to myself breathe and fart.