Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Could Have Been...



Some people like to criticize Nicolas Cage for doing too many movies, but to me, it's the movies that he doesn't do that really steams my crawdaddy.

I don't think I've even seen one of the Superman movies, but that image alone is enough to get me excited. The guy named his son Kal-El, Superman's alien name, so you know he cares about this stuff. Instead, we have to suffer with guys like Tobey Maguire, when everyone knows that Nic Cage could have really done the part right.

And now that they're attempting to reboot the reboot, because the first reboot that came out a few years ago sucked (kind of like the two Hulks) I say it's time to consider Nic Cage again for the role. Here is an artist's mock-up, if they wanted to go down the road of the gritty, darker superhero movie that seems to be so popular these days.


It's unfortunate that Tim Burton wants to waste all of our time with fake kid's movie remakes, when he could be
doing groundbreaking stuff like this.

Digg this

No comments: