Monday, November 2, 2009

an awful night.....



This is an exerpt from my upcoming book (Bloggin and Hoggin)....

After a very humorous night partying in Gloucester at a friends house. I had the absolute worst end to an evening of drinking in a long time. let me set the scene.....

I come home from drinking way to much. I am feeling like it is time for bed. when i get back to my parents house, I realize all the lights in the house are off. So since I don't want to wake anyone up, I take off my flip flops so there will be no noise as I ascend to my room. I stop in the back room to grab a water on my way as I know I am going to be hung over. After grabbing water and a bag of chips i make my way up stairs. Upon reaching the upper level, take 3 steps towards my room, and am just outside of the bathroom when I step into something that resembles the consistency of Cheesecake. at this point, I am inebriated enough to actually believe that someone may have left cheesecake on the floor. Unfortunately I was quickly overcome by the smell of feces. our old family dog had had diarrhea on the carpet just outside of my bathroom..... it was squished up between my toes... I quickly walked on my heel into the bathroom, trying not to track it around the floor. As I am sitting on the sink washing my foot, the smell finally overwhelms me and I throw up all over myself....

At this point I am pissed. I strip off the shirt, wash my foot and just head to bed. in the morning, I realize as I walk into the bathroom, that I had not done a very good job cleaning up as the bathroom is just gross. with my hangover in full stride. I go about cleaning up while throwing up another 2 times. I bet all of you are feeling better about your Monday now....
Digg this

2 comments:

DutchMasters said...

That cheesecake was actually from a blumpkin I was getting that night.

Mass Cash along wid DJ Scratch ticket said...

well that clears it up. Dj Scratch ticket thought there was somethin going on.