Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh how the mighty have fallen


Coolio was by far my favorite rapper growing up. I remember I bought the cassette single for Too Hot, but I was only able to listen to the first verse of the song. I was in the car with my mom, and as soon as she started paying attention to what he was saying, she hucked that tape out the window! It was the only time I've ever cried.


I was wondering what he was up to- sure enough, he was arrested for crack possession at the airport. (People just don't get it that you really shouldn't bring bad stuff on the airplane. Have your boy hook you up when you land!)

But just before this, we should have seen it coming.

Hey, if you're from England, and you were a part of this....

Doesn't anyone remember Gangsta's Paradise? Hand on My Nutsac? You don't play Coolio like that.

Much love to Coolio and I hope he gets back to the top without the help of VH1.
Digg this

No comments: