Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stay off the skis bud

First off if you ski or snowboard back in '92 chances are you saw people like this champ hip swivel it up or even in '09 if your so lucky. Even if someone hasn't been skiing their whole life there is no reason for you to eat shit as hard as this chode. Oh ya next time move the pickup before take-off...



I am not really sure what this guy was pulling in the air, maybe a sweet and classic spread-eagle but looks like a load of horseshit falling from the sky.

So I know I am not a rocket scientist but honestly a tow rope is easier to use than a chairlift, well for at least most people who ski/ride and when you fall like getting towed by a boat you let go right? Right. Well this special individual thought it would be more beneficial if he got ten pounds of snow in his crotch before he got to the top, thanks for making me laugh and others too.



Maybe I'd hold on if the slope was 35ยบ or greater but this is completely bullshit kid you suck pick up juggling on a flat surface in a warm climate. Cheers
Digg this

2 comments:

Bobby Crooked said...

awesome, this makes me ready for ski season.... and broken ankles.

MegaMillions said...

Let me just say this is no joke. Skiing is very dangerous....