Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I wish they threw milk

Teenage hearthrob, Justin Beiber has been making money hand over fist over the past year. Little girls love his perfect teeth, Moms love his wholesome persona and even some grown men love his windswept Lego hair, but it's his sweet, almost angelic, voice that really makes this Jew from Jersey go Batshit over Beiber. His "honeypipes" make me weep little Beiber tears.

It is with great sadness that I post this video of a crazy fan launching a water bottle right at my sweet Beiber's perfect face. Next time I hope that the "hater" throws milk instead of water - I frequently imagine him drenched in milk anyway, so this will give me and the rest of the Bonafide Beiber Bunnies a real visual to use whenever we need.



Please note that if you cannot sense the sarcasim in this post, you're missing something - that lil Canadian can suck it. Beiber Blows!!!
Digg this

No comments: