Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kanye's Beautiful Dark Twisted Fanstasy Music Video

Now that Bobby Crooked is on un-employment (aka Bobby Broked), he has time to do the things that you don't. Things like, sleeping 11 hours a day or leaving various car parts strewn all over my front lawn.

I also had time to watch Kanye's 35 minute music video, Runaway, and let me tell you, it is a gem.

And because no one has the time or patients to watch this genius in action lemme break it down for you. NOTE: All of these sentences sounded so ridiculous, that I felt I needed the pictures to prove they ACTUALLY happened. Kanye, you crazy.

It starts with a giant, bird-lady-pheonix, alien that is Kanye's equivalant of E.T.

Then there's a German horn funeral with a giant effigy of Michael Jackson.


Kanye takes the Phoenix on a date to a Black Last Supper with white slaves and fried chicken


Then Kanye bangs the alien, bird lady.
Whoops, wrong one


Then the bird runsaway from earth because no one likes Kanye's music, Kanye cries, and just when everything seems completely crazy.....


Ahhhhh, all is explained.

From all of us at the BRM, I'd just like to say, Thank You, Kanye. And we shall give you your duchebag toast.

Beat me to it. Genius.
Digg this

2 comments:

DutchMasters said...

Is this movie worth watching?

When I skipped through it and saw the ballerinas, I had to pump the brakes a little bit.

Bobby Crooked said...

yeah they dance to runaway and the movie is just a single ballerina dancing for like 10 minutes. it gets slighlty painful.